ELEMENTAL DRAGON EMPIRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DRAGONS CAVE

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The arrival of a mysterious girl to the land

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Queen Liani Osiris
ADMINistrator
Queen Liani Osiris

Number of posts : 135
Location : The mightly land of Dragons! Ha! You thought I would really say where I was?
Registration date : 2008-06-22

The arrival of a mysterious girl to the land Empty
PostSubject: The arrival of a mysterious girl to the land   The arrival of a mysterious girl to the land EmptyAugust 22nd 2013, 2:58 pm

Under the cover of darkness, she walks though the forests, making her way to the famous Phoenix Tavern. She had heard stories of the tavern and the patrons that frequently visited there. She was hoping that by the time she arrives, the one that she heard the most about would be there. She only knew that he was a good friend of the family and nothing more than that.  I hope that he is there at such a late hour. They said that he is usually out at night. She continues to walk throughout the night to try and make it to the tavern while darkness still ruled the sky.

She finally makes it there around 11pm and quietly slips in and makes her way to a darkened corner and takes a seat. At this hour, the tavern was empty of all patrons and even the tavern keeper was not there. She sits back and smiles and enjoys the emptiness and decides to practice her skills with fire.

She calls forth her fire and bounces a small ball of it in her hand and then makes it dance in the darkness of the tavern, casting shadows on all the walls in all sorts of shapes. She suddenly calls the fire back into her when the door opens and in walks a stranger, well at least a stranger to her but not to her family.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fairyprincess42970

The arrival of a mysterious girl to the land
Page 1 of 1