ELEMENTAL DRAGON EMPIRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DRAGONS CAVE

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THe arrival of a stranger to the lands

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Queen Liani Osiris
ADMINistrator
Queen Liani Osiris

Number of posts : 135
Location : The mightly land of Dragons! Ha! You thought I would really say where I was?
Registration date : 2008-06-22

THe arrival of a stranger to the lands Empty
PostSubject: THe arrival of a stranger to the lands   THe arrival of a stranger to the lands EmptySeptember 22nd 2015, 3:16 am

In the darkest of night, he arrived. He know not where just he was but knew it was where he needed to be. HE looked around and slipped by everyone that was about at this hour. He sang an eerie song, one not known to this foreign land. He was on a mission to find her and only here but knew that he might see HER while in his search. The silver of his hair and red of his eyes would give him away to HER but he cared not, he just wanted to find the one girl he misses with all his heart.

In human form he walked the strange land, searching for the one that weighed on heart. SHE had taken her from him way too soon. HE needed more time with her, to teach her of his kind and the ability that laid within her blood.

I must find her before its too late! Why did she bring her here to this vile land where mortals walk free?

He wasn't in a hurry though, he actually was enjoying the walk that he was on in the vile land of mortals.

It will take me ages to find her, Knowing HER, maybe more then ages, a mortal lifetime to find my precious daughter.

Wit those words uttered, he continued to walk in search of his precious daughter. Her mother had spirited her away to the mortal realm and was now hiding within away from him. SHE hoped to give their daughter a normal life but that might not be possible with HIM closing in on thier location.

With that being said, the story begins (feel free to add to the story with any character!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fairyprincess42970

THe arrival of a stranger to the lands
Page 1 of 1