ELEMENTAL DRAGON EMPIRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DRAGONS CAVE

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Unknown Girl

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Queen Liani Osiris
ADMINistrator
Queen Liani Osiris

Number of posts : 135
Location : The mightly land of Dragons! Ha! You thought I would really say where I was?
Registration date : 2008-06-22

The Unknown Girl Empty
PostSubject: The Unknown Girl   The Unknown Girl EmptyMay 1st 2010, 10:20 pm

Forum Story post in the RP Forum on DW. Anyone can reply here to keep the story going
There will be 3 main colors used by the girl. this color for actions. this for her thoughts and this is her talking.

She walked throught the forest, smelling the sweet flowers that she came across. Soon, she stops by a stream and gathered some water for a drink. She gazed around the land that she had come to. She was new to the Westalnds, having come from the Eastlands via the mountain range. For her the 2 year journey was finally done. She made her way to the local Tavern and and entered quietly, taking a seat at a table near a window.

"Barkeep, your finest Whisky, please?" She calls out. The barkeep brings her a glass of his finest whisky and sets it down in front of her. " Thank You, Kind Sir" she says before taking a sip.

She looks around the tavern and its occupants. She smiles, knowing that her journey to find a new home of her own was finally finished. The Westalnds would be her home from now on. After a few minutes of being in the inn, her eyes were drawn to the door as a stranger walked in.

Last edited by Liani_Osiris on May 3rd 2010, 2:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fairyprincess42970
Prince Fintan Pendragon
CHAT ADMIN
Prince Fintan Pendragon

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-12-28

The Unknown Girl Empty
PostSubject: eyes in the darkness   The Unknown Girl EmptyMay 2nd 2010, 4:16 pm

Rogue watched the girl from the shadows with his cloak drawn about him and his hood up as she entered the Inn. He kept quiet, watching her every move, memorizing her face, hair, eyes, anything that could set her apart from others. He often did this to keep track of who he had come in contact with. He raised his brow in suprise at her order of whiskey, he had never met anyone other than himself to drink whiskey that strong...or any whiskey for that mater. He was debating as to wheather or not to go over and make his "Welcome to Westland" speach.
Back to top Go down
Queen Liani Osiris
ADMINistrator
Queen Liani Osiris

Location : The mightly land of Dragons! Ha! You thought I would really say where I was?

The Unknown Girl Empty
PostSubject: Curiosity   The Unknown Girl EmptyMay 2nd 2010, 5:50 pm

There will be 3 main colors used by the girl. this color for actions. this for her thoughts and this is her talking.

She watches the stranger as he walked to the bar and ordered a glass of ale and then made his way to a table. She figured she would figure out who he was soon enough and went back to drinking her whiskey.

She took a comb from a pouch and fixed her black hair. After combing it, she gathers it into a ponytail and gracefully braids it, adding a few beads and feathers to spice it up a little. She looks round again as she finishes off the glass of whiskey and calls for another.

I think I may actually like it here in the Westands she says to herself. Little did she know that there were eyes watching her. She takes a pad from the pouch and started writing in it. Soon.. the moon shone thru the nearby window and she look at the pad. 5 hours of writing this time, geesh.. you would think I write about everything I have seen in my 2 year journey to arrive here. She chuckles to herself as she puts the pad back in the pouch and finished the 2nd glass of whiskey and called for yet another.

Last edited by Liani_Osiris on May 3rd 2010, 2:43 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Prince Fintan Pendragon
CHAT ADMIN
Prince Fintan Pendragon

The Unknown Girl Empty
PostSubject: A rogue's "good" manners   The Unknown Girl EmptyMay 3rd 2010, 12:01 pm

Rogue glanced at the stranger that the girl had watched, but he paid him very little atintion. Rogue stood up and pushed his chair to the table and walked over to the girls table. Saying nothing the highwayman pulled a chair and sat down, eyeing the girl from beneath his hood. Minutes passed and nothing was said, finaly Rogue spoke, nothing but a small portion of his lower face visable from beneath his hood.
"You clearly aren't from here.....where is it you're from lass?"

"Manner Ro.." the barkeep had started to speak to him.

"For me this is manners. Now, where is it' you're from lass?"
Back to top Go down
Queen Liani Osiris
ADMINistrator
Queen Liani Osiris

The Unknown Girl Empty
PostSubject: A somewhat frieghtened girl   The Unknown Girl EmptyMay 3rd 2010, 1:45 pm

She watches as another stranger came over and sat at her table. She didnt say anything to him but only gave a shy smile. She finished her whiskey then looked at him as he began to speak I.. I am from the Eastlands, Sir. She was nervous and scared as she sat across from this stranger but she hid it from him. He was the first to approach her and she didnt want to seem rude to him.

I am... guessing you are from around here? she asks him before calling for another glass of Whiskey from the barkeep. Oh.. I forgot my manners.. Umm.. would you like to join me in drink, Sir? she asks him nervously
Back to top Go down
Prince Fintan Pendragon
CHAT ADMIN
Prince Fintan Pendragon

The Unknown Girl Empty
PostSubject: conversation   The Unknown Girl EmptyMay 4th 2010, 8:01 am

(Ok, taking a page from Liani's book Razz This is how Rogue's speach will look, this for the actions etc. and this for his thoughts)

Rogue didn't answer for a while. He took notice that she was hiding something, her facial expresion gave little hint as to what it was. The highwayman took it as what he always took silance....fear.

"I haven't even gone for a pistol (or flashspear...your choice Razz) and you look ready to fall back in faint from fear...no thank you, I never drink before a heist, it clouds the vision...not something that's needed when trying to stop four fast moving horses" he repiled, a grin faintly showing from under his hood.

"And no I'm not from around here...I'm from a seprate land entirely, I live here only because the money is good and ...easy to come by" once again the grin showed itself. "What brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
Queen Liani Osiris
ADMINistrator
Queen Liani Osiris

The Unknown Girl Empty
PostSubject: Starting to relax   The Unknown Girl EmptyMay 4th 2010, 10:33 am

After having her 4th (or was it her 5th?) glass of whiskey, she was starting to feel a little more confortable around this stranger. I came here to make this my new home, Sir She said with a smile as she ordered another whiskey.

Please forgive me for my reactions, You are the first to actually talk to me, besides the barkeeper. Its a common reaction for me to be a little scared at first... But you seem nice enough so I will try to relax. She wanted to relax, but she was finding it hard to do. I need more whiskey so that I can truly relax. She thought to herself as she downed the glass she had and ordered yet another one.

So you came here to work. What kind of work do you do for a living, Sir?
Back to top Go down
Prince Fintan Pendragon
CHAT ADMIN
Prince Fintan Pendragon

The Unknown Girl Empty
PostSubject: a poet and a rogue   The Unknown Girl EmptyMay 4th 2010, 10:42 am

he let down his hood and pulled the dagger out from behind his head that kept his braid held up when his hood was on. His long braid fell over his right shoulder as he slid the small dagger pommel first in to a bracer. His green eyes seemed to be the complete opposit of how he was trying to come off, calm and kind rather than one that should be feared and kept away from.He then threw back the folds of his cloak that covered his front, showing his weaponry.
"I'm a highwayman." he repied bluntly with his crooked grin.
Back to top Go down
Queen Liani Osiris
ADMINistrator
Queen Liani Osiris

The Unknown Girl Empty
PostSubject: Amazement   The Unknown Girl EmptyMay 4th 2010, 10:52 am

She smiled softly as she looked into his calm green eyesI see.. A highwayman.. nice choice in professions, Sir.she giggles, feeling more relaxed as she finishes the last glass of whisky

Do you really need all those weapons tho? You look like you dont really need them all. She had never seen so many before and didnt know what to make of them all.
Back to top Go down
Prince Fintan Pendragon
CHAT ADMIN
Prince Fintan Pendragon

The Unknown Girl Empty
PostSubject: not the town drunk after all   The Unknown Girl EmptyMay 4th 2010, 11:04 am

Rogue raised a brow at both the asking of the weapons and being told a highwayman was "a nice choice". Typicly people either ran, handed him their gold purse, or cried out to the nearest lawman in the area.
" yes, I do...for intemiadation if nothing else....I'm sorry if this is rude, but you are the first to say that being a highwayman was a nice choice as a profession...are you drunk?"
Back to top Go down
Queen Liani Osiris
ADMINistrator
Queen Liani Osiris

The Unknown Girl Empty
PostSubject: Drunk, happy and calm   The Unknown Girl EmptyMay 4th 2010, 11:13 am

She raised an eyebrow at the stranger then just laughed and giggled

I think... I maybe a little tipsey, Sir. And... Im sorry if my comment about your "work" threw you.. But a highwayman is what my mother would have called "A noble profession" Anyone who took from other.. was cool with her as she hated everyone but the highwaymen of the villiage.

This guy seems nice. I should try not to be so rude to him again...she thought

What is your name, Sir? It kinda feels funny to keeping you sir all the time/
Back to top Go down
Prince Fintan Pendragon
CHAT ADMIN
Prince Fintan Pendragon

The Unknown Girl Empty
PostSubject: getting to know   The Unknown Girl EmptyMay 4th 2010, 11:38 am

he took the whiskey bottle and looked inside, she had drank most of the whiskey that was in it and they say I drink to much...

"Fintan dele Marin"he said putting the bottle back down on the table"That is the first time I've heard of anyone actually likeing a highwayman...it's refreshing"
Back to top Go down
Queen Liani Osiris
ADMINistrator
Queen Liani Osiris

The Unknown Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Girl   The Unknown Girl EmptyMay 4th 2010, 11:44 am

I take it that people from around here dont like Highwaymen too much then? She had grew up around them and they didnt bother here at all. In fact.. knowing that this man was one, made her that more confortable.

She looked at the whisky bottle then back at him with a sly smile.That wasnt your whiskey was it, Fintan??
Back to top Go down
Prince Fintan Pendragon
CHAT ADMIN
Prince Fintan Pendragon

The Unknown Girl Empty
PostSubject: new bottle   The Unknown Girl EmptyMay 4th 2010, 2:08 pm

"oh no, that wasn't my whiskey or you would already be dead" he said giving a poison honey smile."It isn't that the people don't like us...it's that the law and noblitiy doesn't but then again every noble I now is a prick with ten foot pikes shoved up his ass.....DEAR GODS ....!!" he held his hears as if someone just yelled right next to them."Let me rephrase that...all non-Arelian or dragon nobles are pricks with ten foot pikes shoved up their asses..." he said as if someone had just corrected him. He stood up and went to the bar, pulled out a bottle of whiskey with a silver rose on the lable"My own personal stash" he poured two glasses and handed one to the girl then with drew his hand slightly"I'll need your name first...no one drinks my whiskey unless I know them.
Back to top Go down
Queen Liani Osiris
ADMINistrator
Queen Liani Osiris

The Unknown Girl Empty
PostSubject: Not unknown any longer   The Unknown Girl EmptyMay 4th 2010, 2:40 pm

She smiled at the arrival of the new bottle of whiskey

Oh.. thats right.. I hadnt given it yet. "Styria Meida St.Emerald" It was the first time she had spoken her full name in years. She never had the need to since she was well known in her village.

You may just call me Styria, Fintan. she said with a smile as she reached out to the glass of whiskey.

So you have your own stash of whiskey, nice. I can only imagine that it is better then what I was drinking earlier.
Back to top Go down
Prince Fintan Pendragon
CHAT ADMIN
Prince Fintan Pendragon

The Unknown Girl Empty
PostSubject: a new drinking buddy   The Unknown Girl EmptyMay 4th 2010, 3:08 pm

he hands her the whiskey
"it's far better than any native whiskey here in Westland...it's a recipe I brought with me from my homeland that I distill myself. It's a bit nutty but it's smooth." He clinked the glasses and took a sip "Oh, and you may just call me "Rogue", very few ever call me by my real name"
Back to top Go down
Queen Liani Osiris
ADMINistrator
Queen Liani Osiris

The Unknown Girl Empty
PostSubject: A drink to new friends   The Unknown Girl EmptyMay 4th 2010, 3:31 pm

She takes a sip and smiles big This stuff is great!! I could drink this all day long. You might want to keep this stuff locked up tight Rogue Razz She says with a sly smirk on her face as she grabs his bottle and takes a big swig from it

I can grow to love this whiskey. So.. Where is it that you are from?
Back to top Go down
Prince Fintan Pendragon
CHAT ADMIN
Prince Fintan Pendragon

The Unknown Girl Empty
PostSubject: Past seas and over mountains   The Unknown Girl EmptyMay 4th 2010, 6:03 pm

He looked down for a moment, ignoring her taking a swig directly from the bottle...for now. He looked back up and sighed.
A land across the sea, over mountains, and over another sea...a place that, in the summer is green as an emerald, and the winter white as a lambs wool..." for a moment, he forgot english "An Oileán Iathghlas...Éire"
He sighed again and took a sip from his glass.
Back to top Go down
Queen Liani Osiris
ADMINistrator
Queen Liani Osiris

The Unknown Girl Empty
PostSubject: Memories of home   The Unknown Girl EmptyMay 4th 2010, 6:36 pm

She sighs as she set the bottle back on the table. Her thoughts drift to her home and didnt realize that Rogue had spoke in a wierd language.

You miss your home dont you Rogue?She says with a slight frown.

Her mind goes to the day she left home. The things she had told her mother and how mad she was at her. Tears started to form in Styria's eyes the more she thought of home but she quickly wiped them away. It was her life and this was her home now.

I cant think of home now. I am just getting used to being here. I like it here and I have finally met a nice person. She thought to herself

Maybe.... one day you can show me your home Rogue and its beauty.
Back to top Go down
Prince Fintan Pendragon
CHAT ADMIN
Prince Fintan Pendragon

The Unknown Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Girl   The Unknown Girl EmptyMay 4th 2010, 7:28 pm

Rogue continued to speak in Gaelic
"Éireann agus nach féidir a bhaint amach ... ó Westland, tá sé ró bhfad i gcéin agus ní féidir a bhaint amach ar bhád i bhformhór na gcásanna"

"English Rogue..." the bartender called out, Rogue shook his head and looked at both of them.

"Oh, sorry...Ireland can not be reached from Westland, it is too far away and impossible to reach by boat in most cases"
Back to top Go down
Queen Liani Osiris
ADMINistrator
Queen Liani Osiris

The Unknown Girl Empty
PostSubject: Her little temper show by accident   The Unknown Girl EmptyMay 4th 2010, 9:09 pm

Styria finally realized that Rogue had been speaking in a different language when the barkeeper called to him. She looked at Rogue with a cocked eyebrow.

Im sad to hear that Rogue. I would have like to of seen it someday. BTW.. what was that language and what on earth did you say? She wiped the last of her tears away from her eyes and leaned back in her chair. But she misjudged the distance and ended up falling over backwards and hits the floor with a thud

OUCH!!! BLESSED MOTHER!!! THIS FLOOR IS HARD!! She yells
Back to top Go down
Prince Fintan Pendragon
CHAT ADMIN
Prince Fintan Pendragon

The Unknown Girl Empty
PostSubject: ..   The Unknown Girl EmptyMay 5th 2010, 9:39 pm

Rogue laughs and helps her up.
"It was Gaelic, my native langauge. And yes, the floor is very hard" He said trying not to laugh anymore.
Back to top Go down
Queen Liani Osiris
ADMINistrator
Queen Liani Osiris

The Unknown Girl Empty
PostSubject: Embarassed   The Unknown Girl EmptyMay 5th 2010, 11:55 pm

Styria stands up, rubbing her head where it hit the floor

Yeah... jerk I found that out the hard way. So.. that language is what you usually speak then?

She rubbed her head again then called the barkeeper over and ordered another whiskey from him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Unknown Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Girl   The Unknown Girl Empty

Back to top Go down

The Unknown Girl
Page 1 of 1