ELEMENTAL DRAGON EMPIRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DRAGONS CAVE

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(side posts and a split in the story from The young girl and the Forest)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Queen Liani Osiris
ADMINistrator
Queen Liani Osiris

Number of posts : 135
Location : The mightly land of Dragons! Ha! You thought I would really say where I was?
Registration date : 2008-06-22

(side posts and a split in the story from The young girl and the Forest) Empty
PostSubject: (side posts and a split in the story from The young girl and the Forest)   (side posts and a split in the story from The young girl and the Forest) EmptyMay 1st 2010, 11:14 pm

The Strange New Town
As I walked through the town that night, I had feeling of being watched. I had never been to any other towns or villages before and I was a little scared as I was all alone.

The buildings were strange to me as I looked at them one by one. I had never seen any like them before and didn't know what to make of them.

I suddenly got the feeling of being watched again and quickly ducked into an ally and tried to hide. As the guy walked by, unseeing me in the alley, he looked familiar to me somehow. I felt as tho I knew him but from where and how? I wanted to ease my mind so I followed him.

After following him for about an hour, I was getting tired but still I followed him. He walked into a local tavern with me behind him in the shadows. I didn't want to make my presence known just yet.

I found a place to sit and tried to listen closely to him. I only caught bit and pieces, as I nodded in and out of sleep, of what he was telling the tavern owner.

He was looking for his lost sister, who had disappeared in the forest years before. Upon hearing this, I suddenly remembered a talk my father had with me the year before.

He had told me that him and my mother had found me wandering the streets of our village, badly injured one stormy night, many years before. It was at that time that my father had told me I was adopted not his real daughter but he loved me his very own.

I tried to stay awake as I listened to the guy talk but soon after hearing the tavern keeper call him ATHANON and telling him goodnight....I fell asleep.

--------------------------------
(side posts and a split in the story)
LORD_ATHANON - A DECENT INTO HELL
my name is LORD ATHANON... i havnt always been a LORD at an early age i was tested in the fires of combat.... when i was only 6 i killed my first man. from then on.. killing was as easy as breathing.... at age 12 my village was attacked by a fierce beast known as a TARASK.... a beast that only comes around once every 100 yrs.... all were killed but me and my father... from that day on... he trained me in the art of the assassin.... he tought me spells and trained me in the ways of killing without remorse.....

then the day came when he told me that i must take his place.... he drew his sword and swung... without thinking... i unleashed the beast he taught me to conjur and smote him down... as i lay there watching my only father die... his spirit entered into me....i felt power like none i had ever felt before..... i spent the next 20 years doing the dirty work of kings and anyone else who could afford my prices... till i was sent to a far away land to face an enemy that only came out at night.... was no big deal to me... i killed all i came into contact with.. save one... his name was ... RAZU... we battled for more then a day.. neither getting the upper hand... he finally overtook me.... that night he turned me into a new monster... but with a side affect... i got all of his strengths with none of his weaknesses.... he said i was the only one of my kind... now im starting to believe it.....

i returned to what was left of my home... to hear rumors of my baby sister was found to have been wandering a forest lost looking for her family... she was taken in by a loving family.... and cared for... now i must search her out.. and find her... to reunite with the only family i have left... i will stop at nothing to regain what ive lost....

and all will pay who stand in my way!

-----------------------------------------
Return to the strange villiage
I finally made my way home after the encounter with the man of the night. After a nights rest, I headed back to the strange village I had found on the other side of the forest.

I tried to find the man I had seen in the pub but couldnt find him any where. I wandered for hours and found myself at the forest again as night fell around me once more.

Somehow, I felt really at home in the forest at night and seemed drawn to it every night.

After about an hour in the forest, I happened upon him again, the man of the night, and I quickly ducked behind a tree and watched him, as I did so many nights before over the months.

What hold does this man have on me I thought to myself as I gazed at him. I couldnt take my eyes off him. As I watched him, I could feel my heart beating faster then normal. Is this man making my heart beat faster? Is it him that makes my blood seem to boil at the mere glance of his eyes? I thought to myself again.

Soon I felt the warmth of the morning sun and quickly made my way back to the strange village and the pub. I took a room so that I could rest. before I went to the room, I left a note with the Inn Keeper for the man he called, Athanon.

*the Note*
Athanon,
I wish to meet you after I have rested. Please meet me here when the sun is the highest in the sky in 1 days time.

Sincerely,
Lenith Morningstar

After I handed the note to the Inn Keeper, I retired to the room and soon feel asleep.

-----------------------------------------
LORD_ATHANON - MAKING MY WAY BACK
After hearing the rumors of a strange girl in town i headed back to the pub, looking for some answers.

the Inn keeper told me of a girl leaving me a message then handed me the note. i read the note and soon felt something i had not felt in a long time... my heart beating in my chest could this be the long lost family member that ive searched for for so long...

i wait in the pub to find out
----------------------------------------------------
A night away from Home
As I sat around my husbands home, I felt as tho I was suppose to be somewhere else. Then I remember the strange village and the man called Athanon.

I quickly grabbed my hooded cloak and walked back thru the forest this night and to the pub he was known to visit. I had to see him again and find out why he felt so familiar to me.

When I arrived, the pub was quiet. I asked the pub keeper if he knew was Athanon was and he repiled " If he isnt sleeping, he is out hunting and will return soon", I thanked him and took a room for the night.

The next morning, I sat quietly at a back table and waited for Athanon to show himself.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
LORD_ATHANON - RETURNING TO THE INN
I came back to the in the next morning it had been a long night.. walked up to the bar keeper and asked for my usual... i couldnt help but notice something strange in his eyes... and the air around me felt thick

i quickly scanned the room and noticed a girl in one corner.. and a man on the far right.. just out of sight...this man felt familiar to me.. i couldnt place where??

my attention returned to the young woman... and the in keeper whispered she has been waiting for you...

i made my way to her table.

-------------------------------------------------------
At last, we Meet.

as I sat there, staring at Athanon, I felt something deep within me. Could this be the big brother that I had dreamed of so many nights long ago in my foster family home?

I had seen you a few nights ago, dear Lord Athanon. I feel as tho I know you from somewhere but I am afraid I do not know where or even how.

I called to the inn keeper for some drinks. He quickly brought them to the table and set them down

Please, sit with me and have a drink, Athanon. as he sat, I began to tell him of how my foster family had found me, I was 10 years of age then, one rainy night, wandering in the forest and how they took me in and cared for me till I was 18 years of age.

Oh.. I am sorry.. I am rambling on like a little girl. Please.. tell me of you and how you came to this strange village, Brot... I stop before finishing the word, I wanted to finish but something inside me told me not to till I was certain it was him. Athanon.

-----------------------------------------------------
LORD_ATHANON - SHE SPEAKS

AS I MADE MY WAY TO HER SETTING THERE I COULD FEEL HER PULSE START TO RACE... AND I COULD SMELL THE SWEAT COMING FROM HER PORES... this young woman.. setting here before me... could this finally be...

the long lost sister i had searched for... for so long..

i bowed and said

...HELLO M'LADY... IM LORD ATHANON... I DONT MEAN TO PRY... BUT COULD YOU TELL ME HOW YOU CAME TO BE WAITING FOR ME TO RETURN?

-------------------------------------------------------
A hopeful reunion

as I sat there, staring at Athanon, I felt something deep within me. Could this be the big brother that I had dreamed of so many nights long ago in my foster family home?

I had seen you a few nights ago, dear Lord Athanon. I feel as tho I know you from somewhere but I am afraid I do not know where or even how.

I called to the inn keeper for some drinks. He quickly brought them to the table and set them down

Please, sit with me and have a drink, Athanon. as he sat, I began to tell him of how my foster family had found me, I was 10 years of age then, one rainy night, wandering in the forest and how they took me in and cared for me till I was 18 years of age.

Oh.. I am sorry.. I am rambling on like a little girl. Please.. tell me of you and how you came to this strange village, Brot... I stop before finishing the word, I wanted to finish but something inside me told me not to till I was certain it was him. Athanon.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LORD_ATHANON - DID SHE

STOP HER SELF FROM SAYING BROTHER...

I WASNT SURE... IVE BEEN AWAY FIGHTING IN MANY WARS AND IN MANY STRANGE LANDS..... IVE ENCOUNTERED MANY STRANGE BEINGS IN MY TRAVELS...ONE IN PARTICULAR LEAVING HIS MARK ON ME.... BUT ENOUGH ABOUT THAT.. IVE BEEN HERE SEARCHING FOR MY SISTER.....SHE HAS BEEN LOST TO ME FOR YEARS NOW....I HEARD OF A GIRL WANDERING AROUND HERE.... IS THIS YOU?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
His lost sister?

could this be the connection I felt with him? Could this actually be the brother I had dreamed of? Was I his sister? I had to know more of the one he looked for to know for sure if I was indeed his long lost sister

I do admit that I wander around here alot, Athanon. So it maybe me that you heard of. Bro... I stopped again before calling him brother. Tho it felt right to call him that, it was like I had called him that so many times before. Athanon, Please tell me of your sister and what she was like and of your life with her before she became lost.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fairyprincess42970

(side posts and a split in the story from The young girl and the Forest)
Page 1 of 1