ELEMENTAL DRAGON EMPIRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DRAGONS CAVE

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Story!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Prince Fintan Pendragon
CHAT ADMIN
Prince Fintan Pendragon

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-12-28

New Story! Empty
PostSubject: New Story!   New Story! EmptyAugust 24th 2010, 11:29 am

I've been watching RPs and such for a while...most of them seem to have a mixed influance. So with seeing this, I recived an idea from someone, who told me I should write a story about two cultures mixing. I say to hell with that, let's mix nine of them! This was partially inspired by Twili's mixed RP where WWII, The Irish Troubles, Resident Evil 4 (Right game?) Fantasy Middle Ages, and (guessing on this one Rowan) Clasical Greece were intertwined.

So, if you would all like to read something like this, I'll be more than happy to write it up and put it up. The basic cultures will be Ireland, England, Scottland, France, Bavaira, Spain, Italy, China, and Japan caught up in a war together against a common enemy. The style will be in the mid 1600s since that's when all nine countries had ties with each other. It will mix Irish drinking, Scottish kilts, English chivalry, French quest for glory, Spanish wit, Italin romance, and Asianic martail arts in which one of the great big Europeans will get his ass thoroughly kicked by a little Asian dude while the others laugh at him.

The main war will be based off of the Disney Movie Mulan since that's what prompted this part of the idea in my head. So if this sounds like an adventure you'd like to read, post here and if I get enough, I'll be happy to type it up and post, if not, I won't bother Smile Also, if you have sugestions, lemme hear em!

Cheers mates,
~Chris
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Gabriel

Number of posts : 60

New Story! Empty
PostSubject: I'm for it :)   New Story! EmptyAugust 24th 2010, 3:04 pm

but since it was inspired by Mulan you have to have a training montage to I'll make a man outta you Razz
Back to top Go down
Prince Fintan Pendragon
CHAT ADMIN
Prince Fintan Pendragon

Number of posts : 110

New Story! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Story!   New Story! EmptyAugust 24th 2010, 6:08 pm

XD That's where one of my characters is getting his ass kicked by a guy half his size Razz
Back to top Go down
Queen Liani Osiris
ADMINistrator
Queen Liani Osiris

Number of posts : 135
Location : The mightly land of Dragons! Ha! You thought I would really say where I was?
Registration date : 2008-06-22

New Story! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Story!   New Story! EmptyAugust 24th 2010, 6:44 pm

I would love to read something like that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fairyprincess42970
Twili Osiris
RPMASTER
Twili Osiris

Number of posts : 112

New Story! Empty
PostSubject: YAY!!!   New Story! EmptyAugust 24th 2010, 10:17 pm

I wanna read it too! It'll be awesome! And yes, you got the game right. Resident Evil 4. Twisted Evil Mwuahaha!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Story! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Story!   New Story! Empty

Back to top Go down

New Story!
Page 1 of 1