ELEMENTAL DRAGON EMPIRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DRAGONS CAVE

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Past Problems

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Gabriel

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-12-28

Past Problems Empty
PostSubject: Past Problems   Past Problems EmptyJuly 23rd 2010, 2:21 am

Luci looks around him Come out, i know you're there, you've always been there haven't you? Watching me....Trying to take me back....Well I'm here bitch, come get me Always so quick to get to the point aren't we? You were always like that when you were young, of course back then you were an innocent bundle of joy, now look at you, bunking with that wretch? What happened to us Kyuu? Us? You mean you sucking my blood....I remember those...it's when i broke your body the first time, and I'm gonna break it again.... Luci turns and swings a whip at Tiana, it wraps around her waist now....GET OVER HERE Luci yanks on the whip,and Tiana flies at him Tiana bounces off of him putting a finger on her lips You didn't think I'd let you win THAT easily did you? I'll make a deal with you, I win you leave her and come back to me, I lose and you can do whatever you want with me Luci snaps the whip across her cheek I planned on it Tiana runs a finger over the scratch on her cheek YOU BASTARD Tiana rushes him grabs the whip, tosses it aside, knees him in the groin, grabs his head and cracks it against her knee, she trips Luci up and stomps on his gut [i]Luci coughs and smirks You sure are heavy aren't you? Luci slaps the side of Tiana's leg , knocking her off balance, Luci raises his knees and Tiana's back cracks off of them Tiana rolls away from Luci, pulling herself up You'll have to do better then that boy oh I'll do better, That's for damn sure...Luci rushes Tiana, he grabs her by the arm, twists it then rams a knee into the joint, dislocating it Tiana moves away, she raises her still work arm as Luci rushes again, she uses his momentum and rams in the gut, flipping him over, and breaking several ribs, she yanks him up, shoves him against a tree and bites his neck, draining his blood Looks like i win hmm? and now as our deal stated She reaches a hand down his pants Luci twitches, he moans in pain, tries to lift his head, but is too weak, and lets it hit the tree Can't.... oh no need to move, i like you how you are right now She bites hard, causing blood to spurt onto her face Luci doesn't move, he starts shaking violently, his eyes changing colors, to emerald, his hair changes to blond Why are you changing? I'm not in danger, WHY? Tiana slams him against a tree, she raises her hand to slap him You change for me only! Luci catches the hand, he looks up at her I...Never changed for you....I changed for her...my love...Leahe.... He kicks her in the head and swift kicks her chest, collapsing a lung and plunging her ribs into the other, He elbows her neck, and kicks her knee cap in, he grabs the whip, ripping her shirt off, he cracks the whip against bare skin, blood pours down Tiana's back Stop! STOP! It hurts! Please Tiana's tears mix with the blood pooling around her Why? You said i could do what i wanted!! But fine...I'll end your pain, you'll get worse treatment in hell! Luci flicks the whip, it wraps around Tiana's head, he flicks his wrist and the whip comes together, leaving a clean wound, as Tiana's head rolled into Luci's foot, he steps on it, shattering everything within .....Fatality....bitch

Luci stands on a churchs roof, leaning against the cross on top, watching Tiana's body burn below Hmph, stay dead this time.... He turns and runs down the churchs roof, and dives onto the building next to it I feel like Bar-B-Que.....

Back to top Go down
Queen Liani Osiris
ADMINistrator
Queen Liani Osiris

Number of posts : 135
Location : The mightly land of Dragons! Ha! You thought I would really say where I was?
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Past Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past Problems   Past Problems EmptyJuly 23rd 2010, 4:34 am

cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fairyprincess42970

Past Problems
Page 1 of 1