ELEMENTAL DRAGON EMPIRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DRAGONS CAVE

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lilianna Maera Rory

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moirin Servais

Moirin Servais

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2013-05-29

Lilianna Maera Rory Empty
PostSubject: Lilianna Maera Rory   Lilianna Maera Rory EmptyDecember 14th 2013, 12:43 am

Lilianna Maera Rory 1898020_1376039059332137_542815701_n

Lilianna's usual attire, accompanied by a long brown or black sleeveless jacket that serves to identify herself as a mage within her home realm of Darkon.

Lilianna Maera Rory 1005010_669253376439954_36975282_n

Aaaaaand an idea of how she would look if she was forced to be girly for a bit and actually wear a dress. She's not too happy, considering I took all her weapons from her.

Last edited by Lilianna on May 14th 2014, 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moirin Servais

Moirin Servais

PostSubject: Re: Lilianna Maera Rory   Lilianna Maera Rory EmptyMay 14th 2014, 2:45 pm

Lilianna Maera Rory Fullyarmed_zps01207ed9

Fully armed and ready for battle.
Back to top Go down
Moirin Servais

Moirin Servais

PostSubject: Re: Lilianna Maera Rory   Lilianna Maera Rory EmptyMay 27th 2014, 3:19 pm

Date of Birth: Twenty first day of the fourth month.

Hair color: Black and brown mix.

Eye color: Green, although they turn reddish orange when the curse takes hold.

Skin color/nationality: Pale, with slight freckles and a bit of tan from time spent traveling and working outdoors.

Height:Five foot nine.

Weight: Pfft. That's none of yer bloody business! {Lili, answer the damn question.} *scowls* One sixty.

Tattoos: *smirks* None that people know about. *laughs* There's an arcane symbol on my hip that I got when I was fifteen. There's a pair of crossed axes but I'm not saying where.

Piercings: I have one piercing in each ear.

Disfigurements: The tattoo-like markings on my face and neck that appeared when I became cursed. They spread when I let the curse take over.

Scars: A few various battle scars. The most obvious ones are several parallel lines across my back from getting whipped as a punishment by my own guild.

Do they have any nicknames?: Eh, take your pick. Lili, the Bloody Axe Mage, that crazy lass with the fireballs....*chuckles* one of my favorites has always been "that scary woman eating the hearts?!"
Back to top Go down
Moirin Servais

Moirin Servais

PostSubject: Re: Lilianna Maera Rory   Lilianna Maera Rory EmptyMay 27th 2014, 5:13 pm

What foods do they love and what foods do they refuse to eat?
"There's a stew that my brother used to make while we were sailing...absolutely fantastic. I prefer m'hearty comfort foods. I refuse to eat squid.....bad experience."

What is their weapon of choice, and what weapon do they dislike using the most?
"If it's spells, you can never go wrong with a good fireball. I'll use my staff, my dagger, and a sword. Not t'biggest fan of flails or maces though."

What is their preferred method of transportation?
"Horseback. I'll walk if I must. Though I do miss the sea."

Who did they look up to the most as a child? Who do they look up to as an adult?
"As a child, I looked up to my brothers- Jacen and Jasper. Now that I'm grown....I look up to myself. that's all I have."

What languages do they speak? Do they have any idiosyncrasies or identifiable patterns of speech, word usages, etc?
"I speak any language I want to thanks to my magic. I'll always have my accent from the homelands. {*whispers* It's a mostly Irish accent with a tinge of Scottish sometimes}

What are they like when they are drunk?
 "I'm a one woman party!"

How well do they take criticism? How do they react to others noticing their flaws?
"Depends on how they handle it and if it's legitimate. Want to point out that I can't handle a bow? 's fine as long as you're not an arse about it. Just don't see weakness where there isn't any. Aye, I'm a woman. I'm a woman who will gladly melt the flesh off yer bones slowly and eat yer heart because you underestimated me." *grins*

What is their favorite drink?
"Is it alcoholic? If it is, then yes. To all."

Do they have children? Do they want children? What names would they choose?
"Oh blessed gods, no I don't have children!  I don't know if I want any either. I've never thought about it before! Too busy livin' life!"

Do they have any allergies or chronic conditions?
"I've got no allergies, but I think this curse counts as a chronic condition. Every time I use magic, it spreads a little more. There are sometimes, due to my temper or the situation, that it takes over. Temporary functional insanity. I get a bit......demented and violent....er."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lilianna Maera Rory   Lilianna Maera Rory Empty

Back to top Go down

Lilianna Maera Rory
Page 1 of 1