ELEMENTAL DRAGON EMPIRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DRAGONS CAVE

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whats on my mind.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Astria Sorrow

Astria Sorrow

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-10-08

Whats on my mind. Empty
PostSubject: Whats on my mind.   Whats on my mind. EmptyDecember 10th 2012, 4:21 pm

(So i finally put out my letter..)

A girl stood looking out the wooden paneled window. Her weight leaning on the ledge that inched its way away from the rain plastered glass.
Her mind was restless at this time of day. Gently a paw prodded at her shoulder blade, turning around the girl saw one of her most lovable boys. A black and white tuxedo cat with bright yellow eyes stared up at her with mild concern. A smile tugged at the sides of her mouth, staring down at him. Bubba had been with her for about 5 years now and he hadn't changed since the day he first arrived.
Imagine a skinny black and white fluff ball marching his happy little ass inside of her house in the middle of a snow storm. She didn't know the cat nor did she realize then what an impact he would make on her life. Even now staring down at him she didn't realize how much he truly meant to her. Bubba meowed and jumped down from the window, making his way toward his favorite place in the world, The kitchen. The girl knew what he wanted but she also knew that it was not even close to dinner time yet, because that's what she was waiting for as well. Butterflies knotted together in her belly when she thought of the upcoming dinner. It would be her first date with a boy but something felt off about it. Instead of excited she felt nauseous and upset. She did like him and all but she wanted someone better for herself. It felt like a selfish wish but if she did not like him now.. She would not enjoy his company later.
Her eyes flew back to the window, Not only were her emotions in a jumble but the rain outside seemed to loom over her. The girl turned from the window and reached for her phone. 3:29.. She could still cancel..
With a sign, the bright blue eyes darted to the ground and she pressed his number, putting the phone to her ear.
"Hey, Yeah i know.. I got som-" She paused listening to him say how excited he was. "Yeah.. Definitely.. I jus-" She sighed and gave up the notion. He was definitely excited over this date. A knock on the door interrupted her phone call and lost in thought moment. Looking up she saw her mother standing in the door way. "I gotta call- John.. I'll call- JOHN! I gotta go i'll talk to you when you get here. Yes.. Yess.. See you soon.. Bye for now." She sighed dramatically for her mother's amusement and threw the phone across the room, magically it landed on the edge of her quilted bed. "Yes moma..?" She grumbled inwardly. "I can see someone has the butterflies.. Don't be grumpy love you'll have a wonderful time. Its something new to try and John is quite a hunk if i say so myself.." She wiggled her eyebrows in a fake wanton way. "Moma!" The girl swatted at her mother and grunted even more. "I just have a bad feeling is all.. Maybe its just a bad day to do it." She looked out the window at the pools of water that were piling up outside on the sidewalk. She mother smiled gently and wrapped her arms around the girl's shoulder's. Automatically the girl leaned back into the embrace and rested her head on her shoulder. "I just don't think its the right guy." She mother's voice came in a soft whisper next to her ear. "You wont know till you try.." She tried to encourage her daughter but o know avail. "If you need an excuse to not go you can always blame me.. Not that you don't do it anyway.. Everyone always blames the mom." Her mother teased and rose a finger to her nose. "Moma.. I think we're getting too old for this.. Im 16 you know." The blue-eyed girl leaned forward and turned around smiling sarcastically. "Well i think you will never be to old for any of this.." Her mother made a circle around them both with her fingers, connecting them together again as she spoke the last word. "I will always love you.. No matter what.."....
Back to top Go down

Whats on my mind.
Page 1 of 1