ELEMENTAL DRAGON EMPIRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DRAGONS CAVE

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Farewell to Dragons For Now

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Queen Liani Osiris
ADMINistrator
Queen Liani Osiris

Number of posts : 135
Location : The mightly land of Dragons! Ha! You thought I would really say where I was?
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Farewell to Dragons For Now Empty
PostSubject: Farewell to Dragons For Now   Farewell to Dragons For Now EmptyOctober 30th 2010, 1:35 pm

Liani woke early in the morning and started to walk to the throne room of her castle. On the way there, she notices that a tapestry is missing from the main hall. She stops and looks at the remaining ones.

The one of the Elder Dragon is gone, that is very odd. It was here last night.

She doesnt think to much of it till she reaches her throne room. As the day went on, the room felt different to her somehow, it was like she didnt belong or was needed there for some reason and that scared her for she loved her home and her dragons dearly.

Something isnt right, I can feel it deep within my soul.

As night fell, she still couldnt shake the feeling that something wasnt quite right. She calls to her swords Nelia and Nephla. They come when they feel their queens call to them and shift to human form.

My trusted friends and companions. I feel something isnt right here and must go to find out what it is.

The twins nod and curtsie to their QueenYes ourQueen, We bothunderstand. May we suggestchecking the Inn for clues?

That is a good idea my twins. I shall leave at once. My kingdom shall be under the care of Nejeri while I am gone. Obey her as you would me, Understood?

UnderStood

Liani packs for a long trip, not knowing when or even if she would return to her beloved Dragon Kingdom. She hugs her Regent and the twins goodbye and starts off towards the Inn to check for clues as to the feelings she was having. A few hours later, she walks into the Inn and stops cold, her eyes falling upon a Silver Rose that was on the floor. She gently picks it up and slips it into her ruby hair and looks around the Inn for clues. Not finding any, she turns to her magic for help. She reaches up to the rose and very gently plucks an inner petal from it and holds it in her hand. She then closes her eyes and chants Petal of silver show the secret thy hide deep within thy rose soul. In her mind, she hears the rose's secret that it held deep within its petals Look for me by the moonlight. Watch for me by the moonlight. I ride to home by the moonlight, though Hell may bar the way Her eyes grew wide for she knew who had whispered those words that only a silver rose would hold. She yells, as loud as she could

ROGUE!!!

For Rogue, her dear friend, her trusty bodyguard had spoken the words. He was leaving, Leaving the kingdom and was leaving her. She felt her heart tear into tiny pieces. He had been a major part of her life and now was leaving. She thought to herself, Either I stop him from leaving or I shall leave with him. She then bolts out the door of the Inn and chants as she runs Moonlight above, show me the way to the one that I hold dear! Suddenly a moonbeam shines brightly in the north west and she pivots on her feet, not missing a stride and starts running in the direction of the moonbeam, hoping to find Rogue before it was too late.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fairyprincess42970

Farewell to Dragons For Now
Page 1 of 1