ELEMENTAL DRAGON EMPIRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DRAGONS CAVE

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Artemis the Shadow Dancer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Twili Osiris
RPMASTER
Twili Osiris

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2009-12-28

Artemis the Shadow Dancer Empty
PostSubject: Artemis the Shadow Dancer   Artemis the Shadow Dancer EmptyOctober 27th 2010, 10:01 pm

Name - Artemis

Appearance:

Gender - Female
Appeared Age - somewhere in her twenties
Height - 5 foot 9 inches
Weight - 145lbs
Eye Color - right eye red, left eye violet
Hair Color - dark red (blood red)
Skin - pale
Class - part shadowdancer
Race - Human

(yeah, I know. Got lazy on the looks, bite me. )

More on appearance:

Artemis has a slender/average build, a black body suit that doesn't hinder her movement or comfort and lightweight red armor. She also wears a neck piece that covers the lower half of her face but doesn't hinder her breathing or muffle her words. Around her waist is a black sash belt with an amulet on the front.

Markings, jewelry:

The amulet is known as the Eye of Shadow, the belt itself is the Shadowdancer belt. The belt and amulet grant her the ability to jump between shadows. but only if she wears the belt. If she's not wearing it she's just a regular human.

Special Ability:

Shadow Jump - She can "jump" just about anywhere using shadows, but can't use her own shadow.

Weapons, Armor:

Primary Weapon: Twin blades
Secondary Weapon: Kusarigama/Scythe
Shield: None
Helm: None
Armor: Light
Other Weapons: daggers (who doesn't have freaking daggers?)

Background

Artemis is from the lands on the other side of the Westland mountains, the Blacklands as Rogue would put it. The Blacklands a war torn area that is in constant war with everything around it.

She never knew of her parents, having been found and raised by a "church" of the lands. She was raised to believe that the wars were neccessary to cleanse the land of evil as it was deemed by their god. And so she was trained and sent off on these "holy wars", killing everything that opposed the church's views, including the innocent.

It was after a few wars and years later that Artemis grew sick of the fighting and couldn't take it anymore. So she began to wonder exactly what was the point to all the wars besides the god deeming it. So she snuck into one of the church's forbiden areas and poked around the scriptures and such.

The wars were nothing more than a fast way to make sarcifices for a sick ritual to call upon their god and grant them power and a madness equal to it. It was a deception.

Unfortunately she had been caught when reading the scriptures and was cursed to never find peace if she should die before taking her to their prison cells. The cult members told her she was needed to continue their work. She refused and escaped their prison, stealing the Eye of Shadow and the Shadowdancer belt from them and fled from the Blacklands.

(Um, this is the best I can come up with for now... I'll probably change a few things once I figure out the stuff more. )
Back to top Go down

Artemis the Shadow Dancer
Page 1 of 1