ELEMENTAL DRAGON EMPIRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DRAGONS CAVE

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rally Nightshade

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Twili Osiris
RPMASTER
Twili Osiris

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2009-12-28

Rally Nightshade Empty
PostSubject: Rally Nightshade   Rally Nightshade EmptyJuly 22nd 2010, 9:13 am

This is a direct copy/paste Bio of my character for the Resident Evil and Devil May Cry series of games (though right now she's solely on Resident Evil) She is the main character of my FanFiction RE4: A Fangirl's Dream Come True that you can read in Fanfiction.net

Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3813640/1/RE4_A_Fangirls_Dream_Come_True

---------------
Name: Rally Nightshade (my self-insert/OC charry)

Height: 5 ft 8 in

Weight: Approx. 158 lbs

Equipment -- Buxton Bag (those useful over the shoulder purse things, yes I owned one), I-Pod, Combat Knife, Bandana, Heart of Souls (A weird yellow orb that Dante found. Yes from DMC but this one won't break. Rally never takes it off. Necklace; gift given by Dante), WiFi Shades (If needed. Gift from Anami-chan and Wesker); Attache Case

Weapon: Handguns, Riot-Gun, Semi- Auto rifle

Fears: Arachnophobia A

Hates: People who think they're better than everyone else. Spiders. Pervie idiots.

Crushes: Albert Wesker, Leon S. Kennedy, Dante (she can't pick one! All three are soooo yummy *dreamy sigh*)

Looks: Semi-long Dark Brown hair, brown eyes, likes to wear a simple T-Shirt, blue or black jeans, Black high-top boots, always has a long sleeve tied around waist, wears a pair of tan colored support gloves

Favorite Color(s): All of them

Info: Rally Nightshade is a sassy, rebellious young adult who loves playing games. She's a realist but tends to be a pessimist at times when things don't go well. She has a short temper and an attitude to match, so her bark is worse than her bite. Rally is a little anti-social and has a bit of trust problem (she'll hide it) but once she gets to know someone, she'll do anything keep and help a friend. She loves to sing and desperately seeks friends to keep herself from being lonely. Friendship is her number one treasure.

(Actually, I am talking about myself. I am a little anti-social, hence why you see me on the Net alot. I do have a short temper, an attitude and I am a realist/pessimist. And...well, I do seek friends. Thank you all for being them. No, I don't sing I can think of it but I can't actually do that. That's Rally's deal.)
Back to top Go down

Rally Nightshade
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ELEMENTAL DRAGON EMPIRE :: Role Play :: Clan Role Play :: Twili's Characters-
Jump to: