ELEMENTAL DRAGON EMPIRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DRAGONS CAVE

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All Hell Breaks Lose

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prince Fintan Pendragon
CHAT ADMIN
Prince Fintan Pendragon

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-12-28

All Hell Breaks Lose Empty
PostSubject: All Hell Breaks Lose   All Hell Breaks Lose EmptyApril 29th 2010, 5:35 pm

The early morning was sill across the entire world, the Arelian Royal Family lie asleep in Castlie Stromwall. Rogue was in his cabin enjoying the quiet while petting Cronthis as she slept at his side and sipping a glass Queen Liani Osiris was walking around the grounds of her temple's garden, and her daughter Twili was in her wolf form with the pack of wolves that followed her around, sleeping in their cave with a group of pups currled up next to her for warmth.
(Gap)
Suddenly the sky grew dark again, but it was not the dark of night. Storm clouds loomed over head, yet no rain fell, nor lightning strike, nor thunder sound it's loud tattoo. However in the center of the ocean, between Westland and Arelia, winds whiped with enough strenght to crumble mountians to soil. The oceans churned, creating hundreds of malestroms. An evil red glow formed aorund them, growing brighter around the center one. A beam of light shot up in to the heavens from the center malstrom. Standing amist the raging sea was a hidious looking creature. It had no flesh, it was as if it had rotted away, it was only mucsles that could be seen. A horse with a rider growing from it's back with fins on it's legs. The Nuckelavee stood watching the strom rage on and the light perice the heavens. Suddenly it was gone and the winds stopped, and the sea calm again. The early morning light showed itself once again, it was like nothing happend.
"Rogue...are you awake...?" Liani opened the mind link she shared with her bodyguard.
"I am Liani, how are you this morning?" Rogue didn't seem to pay atintion to the sky have going dark, he was under too much of the forest canopy to tell.
"I fear something dark is happening Rogue...did you see the sky?"
"No...but I'm sure it was nothing im.."
He was cut off by a loud ear shattering bang. The explosinal sound occured wehre the light, malstroms, and Nuckelavee were. It created such a shockwave that trees were pressed to the ground along the coastal area, others further inland had their leaves shaken off violently. Just as strangely all the shadows seemed to vanish as light took their place, even something that should have had no light was not dimished by a darker color, it was as if something had killed the shadows.
"Rogue?!?!?" Liani sounded terified "What the hell just happened?!?!"
"I have no idea Liani..." Rogue wasted no time, he ran out as he attatched his sword and pistols ("flashspears") and mounted his horse, he followed the wake of devestation to the ocean. He did not rest his horse until he was at the coast. Far in the distance he watched as hunddred of dark looking creatures swarmed in to the sky. Miles behind, and unknown to him, land based creatures crawled out of a casem created by the shock wave. An evil laugh swarmed around Rogue, it was one he was fiamilar with and hoped he would never have to hear again.
"I'm back Rogue, did you miss me?"
Rogue pulled two of his pistols ("flashspears") and aimed at nothing. "How the hell did you get out you old hag?"
The laugh sounded again. "Oh, that's my little secrete, so sad about that god though, but he should have known he was nothing but a fly compared to me" Nothing else was said. Rogue sat there on his horse in shock, something had released Hell on Earth, literally. Clerin was subdued by what ever did so, his "children" would go unchecked, un monitored destroying everything in their wake while he was subdued, shadows were gone and unusealbe by those that drew that power from them, and Lenore would take full advantge of this. Rogue, for once, looked truely worried.
Back to top Go down

All Hell Breaks Lose
Page 1 of 1